1. Contextualize experiential learning in the larger scheme of the development of legal education and different methods in teaching law;
2. Understand the concept of experiential education ;
3. Differentiate experiential education with other forms of learning and teaching methodologies; and
4. Learn and adopt new techniques and teaching methodologies following the tenets of experiential education; and
5. Explore the benefits of clinical legal education and experiential learning.
Presentation Deck – https://bit.ly/3o6Knrg
About the Speaker
Dean Domnina Rances
Ateneo de Naga College of Law
Member, Supreme Court Oversight Committee on the Implementation of Rule 138-A
Dean Domnina T. Rances of the Ateneo de Naga University College of Law was member of the Supreme Court Technical Working Group for the Revision of the Law Student Practice Rule and a current member of the Oversight Committee for the implementation of the same. She obtained her Juris Doctor Degree from the the Ateneo de Manila University and her Master of Laws with Graduate Certificate in Business Law from the University of Southern California. She is also admitted to practice in the State of New York.